| Intermediate You scored 86% Beginner, 80% Intermediate, 75% Advanced, and 66% Expert! |
| You have a good understanding of beginner and intermediate level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of the beginner and intermediate level questions correct. This is a good score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a respectable score. Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it! For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/. |
So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
me and my not so brightness at english
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment