Here's a day off from all that emotional nonsense you were dealing with yesterday... and it will be more than welcome. While you're enjoying it, however, don't forget that some types of emotions are always appreciated. Passion, for example...
Lets hope that that's the case. I am in a much better mood then I was last night. Not so depressed and confused. But anyways, I went to talk to my English prof. this morning and I have extra assignments to do and I am supposed to ask questions and go and see her. Waste of time I tell you. It won't change. But whatever appeases her. Lol. Going to the chiro this afternoon which makes me happy, cause my back hurts and it always feels cool after. Other then that I have studying to do because I have my Organic Chem. midterm tomorrow which I need to study for!! Chow for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment