So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Friday was awesome... and today in consequently unproductive!
Well last night was awesome. I don't really know how to describe it really. It was just so much fun. I got to hang out with my four best friends in Lister, chill and watch a movie, sit in a hot tub and drink, with a bunch of drunkard's, lol. It was purely entertaining. I was having a good time bugging everyone last night. And of course the lesbianism was great too!! We have our fun that's for sure. Crazyness I tell you. I mean Amy was nuts and blonde last night, haha. But I still love her. It was so nice of you to invite us over to your very beautiful house. That media room was fuckin' awesome. I want one, even though you killed it by burning 2 bags of popcorn. Wow was that funny. The whole house smelt like burnt popcorn and that's hard to do in a house that big. ;) Oh and the fact that you couldn't manage to drink in the hot tub without spilling or totally submerging your drink! Lol. I think you were drunk before you even started drinking. And then there was Dani and Leanne with there whale water splashing skills. That was good too. Definitely special, that's the only way to put it really. I myself didn't do anything to crazy... the booze just wasn't hitting the right spot. But that's alright because I got to watch the girls have the time of there life and I still had a good time. Plus we got to watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and I love that movie, it's such a chick flick and so cute! It was just a good night and when Amy's dad brought us back to Lister they all decided that they had to go nuts because they were pretty calm all night and that's when it got crazy, CRAZY. They were running around like chicken's with there heads cut off. Lol. Being as random as they could of course and Chris was being an ass about it all, but oh well. I decided that I was super tired and that I was going to bed, and I did, but I read while I waited for Leanne cause I wasn't going to sleep until they did anyways, because I could hear them down the hall, haha. So ya, because of last night and not going to bed until about 3:00 am I didn't get up till about 11:00. I was awoke at 9:00 by stupid ass Telus though to tell me that the call waiting was activated. Thanks guys, that was helpful. They better not do it again. But ya, I went back to sleep and then was awoken again because Leanne's cousin called and I couldn't figure it out until she started having a conversation and then I was like ya you have the wrong person, here's Leanne, lol. Oh well. I guess we sound similar on the phone. So she went to the mall (to buy me my b-day present :) ) and I'm excited. Haha. I can't wait till next Friday. It's going to be amazing and so much fun! So anyways, as I was saying I haven't really been all that productive today. I had a shower, put clean sheets on my bed and painted my toenails, but nothing really useful. I could be doing homework, but I just don't want to and I don't really care, so I am procrastinating some more. It's a good time. I might be going to Duke's tonight and getting hammered but we shall see. But thanks again girlies for last night. It was definitely something I needed after this week! I look forward to doing it again. But now I must be productive... so chow for now. P.S. I do know that's not how you spell ciao but I like to spell it that way anyways. So have a good day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment