Thursday, March 10, 2005

haha, I think I might have actually enjoyed that organic chem lab!

I have been having such a rough few weeks in my organic chemistry class that today the lab felt like a breeze. It was really easy, and I FINISHED EARLY! That has never happened to me before...I don't think. Anyways, it turned out well and I kind of had fun. Me and my lab partner ended up getting the same product so we helped each other out and it was entertaining even though our results were messed. But I am not looking forward to next week because we have a practical exam and that is going to be scary. Anyways, that is my new information and the only thing worth talking about. Oh wait, I did have my economics midterm this morning and it was actually alright. I studied till 2:00 this morning and then exam was pretty good. Lets hope I did alright. But anyways, that is it now, oh wait no it isn't, there was the stupid RCMP memorial thing on campus today that took over and was more annoying for the students then anything. They were in the way. But I guess there were big cheese people here so it was a big bonanza. lol. But whatever, I didn't care. So ya that's it. Time for dinner!

No comments: