Saturday, March 19, 2005

B-day at Cook County Saloon!!!

So last night was a blast. I was fucking HAMMERED. Like drunk out of my mind. Shawn decided to point that out to me too. I was like ya I am drunk, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Haha. But that's alright. Cause he was being awesome last night and I'm glad we are talking. I was pissed at a lot of other people though. Stupid ass mother fuckers on my floor don't even care. Why did I even invite them. I should have known that they weren't going to come. Me and Cook County aren't good enough for them. So whatever it made me see that I only have a few friends who truly care, and they came out with me. I love you Leanne, Dani, Alison and Amy. You guys made my night and thanks for the drinks and stuff. I had a good time and it definitely wouldn't have been the same without you. So many random drinks, I had so much crap last night. I didn't have my shot of Yag though but I did have sambucca and that just about did me in for the night. I just about hurled. It was sick. But I ended up being ok. Oh and then the whole thing with me being so drunk and then I was sitting so I was getting tired and the bouncer tried to make me leave cause he didn't want me passing out or whatever. I was just tired. Fuck. But anyways, once I got dancing again I was fine. That's all I need to do is keep myself active. So the rest of the night was good. I was pissed off at Marc a bit because he was being an ass when Nicole was riding the bull and I tried to take a picture and he flung the camera out of my hand because I was pushing him or something stupid like that. Whatever. But Shawn was being fun and nice all night. He gave me lots of hugs and we chatted and everything. I felt comfortable with him again. And he was being really nice to the girls too and was joking around with Alison trying to put ice down her shirt or something. It was amusing. And she drank a bunch of his pitcher. Silly silly. But it was good. I was happy he came as I knew I would be, but that's the problem when he is nice like that it makes me want him all over again even though I know I can't have him and the it isn't the right thing to do. But anyways, Ross came too which was cool cause I got to dance with him and he is a good dancer and he knows how to spin you. Plus he is an awesome guy. He doesn't fuck around. So ya that was basically my night. Oh wait I forgot the fact that I spilt a whole drink on myself too at the beginning of the night when I wasn't even drunk yet. I'm Ms. Grace. Haha. Oh well. My pants dried and I forgot about it pretty quickly. Oh and when I woke up this morning I found this huge bump/bruise on my leg and I was like holy fuck where did that come from. I have no clue. Probably did something stupid last night. So ya we walked back from Cook which was good cause it sobered us up and we chatted and it wasn't too cold out either. Good times. And the best part is I'm not even really hung over right now. It's great. ;) But now I must run cause I'm going to the boat show!! Yay. Have a good day everyone and thanks to everyone who came. You made my night!

No comments: