So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Haha, who won now! LOL
I kinda feel like Leanne right now. I refused to say hi to Jeff today because he never says hi to me first and I am not doing it anymore. I'm like maybe he doesn't want to talk. While I won. lol. He started talking to me and asked if I wanted to go to west Edmonton Mall him him and some people from his floor. So me and Alison are going. Yay. lol. Anyways, that is my litte story for now. I will elaborate later. Plus I have so much to say about the rest of this week anyways! Chow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment