Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ladie dadie da!!

I couldn't think of a title so that's what you get. It's probably not even spelt right but I'm sure you will get the gist. I'm not even sure what this blog is about. Randomness I guess, and procrastination. That's what this space is for, when I don't want to work and when I have something to say. So anyways, I just wanted to say yesterday was a good day and Monday was pretty dame good too! I think it was cause I was so excited for yesterday so it just made me happy and I was acting like a kid jumping around and jumping on my bed and skipping and just being happy. So it was good times. Yesterday was good too of course though. I got up and got ready for class and decided to dress up all nice and everything. Then I opened the package from my parents and I got a card from them saying they miss me and they have bears at home waiting for me and then they got me a charm bracelet with my initials. It's very nice. Oh and they sent me a card from Houie too. They put ink on his paw so he signed it but I guess he didn't like it very much. So ya then I had class, which is ok because I like Econ but I also found out I didn't do as well on my midterm as I wanted too even though I didn't do bad. And then there was Organic Chem which I hate and it was so boring. But then I had lunch with Dani and we chatted up a storm as usual and it was fun. Then I had my Chem 102 lab which really wasn't that hard and I was being a smarty and I knew stuff and so I was kinda telling the class, it was great. Kinda one of my teachers pet moments. Haha. Colin was impressed. The funny thing though, I know I was dressed nice but when I went to leave I took off my lab coat and Colin looked at me kinda like you look nice and gave me the once over. It was funny. I was flattered even though I'm sure it was totally innocent. So then I came back here and fooled around and bit before Marc picked me and Leanne up to go to dinner at the Craddock's place. Shawn and his girlfriend were with him too. Her name was Bronline or something like that. It was different anyways. She was nice though, and at least he picked a smarty. She goes to the U of A too, in education. And seeing her confirmed it and then it showed me that I see him like I see Marc now. He will just always be there but I can do without him now. But it was still good to see him and he wished me a happy birthday and that made me happy. We were supposed to be going right over but knowing there family there is always some sort of pit stop. So we went to the shop and changed vehicles and then Marc had to pick up some garlic for Nicole. But whatever. So we got there and she was making dinner and I didn't get to help but that's alright. Oh and there floor looks awesome, and the new paint job. It looks great. But ya, we had roast, ceaser salad, stuffed potatoes and garlic bread. It was fantastic. And Nicole made me dessert with fresh strawberries. It was awesome. It was nice to have a good dinner on my b-day! :) Then Nicole brought us back right away because we had a floor meeting cause we had to vote for out next years FC. I really wasn't sure what I was going to do but I voted for Hardcore. I think he would have got it whether I had or not anyways. But when I asked a question about his intentions for fun stuff and not just volunteering and I think it will be alright and there are going to be so many returners that we will make stuff happen anyways. So he won, and I'm ok with that. But then we had the rest of our floor meeting and I ended up volunteering to find a ping pong table. But it's going to be hard cause Chris has decided to be picky. Oh well whatever. But that's about it. Oh and we got out Lister Yearbooks the other day and they are actually pretty amusing. I was impressed. But they had no cover design. So it's a plain white cover with Lister Hall written on it and 2005. Which ended up being ok I think because now we can put whatever we want on it. I made my exciting with stuff and my jellybean. It's great even though all of it's in black. I am going to have to invest in more colors I think. But it looks good and I'm excited to have everyone sign it. So that's what I spent my night doing. Coloring my yearbook. But it was my b-day, I didn't want to do anything else. And I went to bed at 2:00 am even though I could have been in bed a lot sooner. I was just enjoying the day. But now I should really get back to work because I do have a midterm Friday and my practical tomorrow for Organic Chem. Geez that is going to be a bitch. Whatever. I can't do anything about it. But I guess that's all for now. Peace out!

No comments: