Sunday, March 13, 2005

What a night!

Last night was awesome! It's Alex's 20th birthday today and we celebrated at Duke's last night as well as our fuck you winter attire. It was great. Everyone it tanks tops and shorts. It was a good time. We played some quarters, sung some songs, danced to The Last Saskatchewan Pirate, *do do do do do do do do*, and drank! I got a little pitcher to myself. It was a lot of beer for me, and Duke's beer plus they very large drink I had before I went so I was quite smashed. It was awesome. I wanted to play quarters with Jeff but he was too drunk and high, moron. Oh well. I left Duke's at like 12:30 by myself cause no one else was ready to go yet. I can't even remember why I wanted to go then of all times but maybe I was just too drunk and done. So I came back here and I ended up talking to Jeff and went out to his room and watched Fight Club with him a Tyler and Dylan. Those kids are awesome. I also made sure to inform them of my birthday. Cause I want them to come cause they are cool and Tyler is an amazing 2 stepper. It would be great! Haha. So ya that movie it not a good movie to watch while drunk because it is really fucked up. I was like omg. But it was good to watch something because then I sobered up a bit before I went to bed so I wasn't that hungover at all this morning. I did fall asleep for a little bit during the movie and Dylan made fun of me and asked me if I had a nice nap. It couldn't have been for that long. Anyways, Jeff fell asleep to so there. But ya it was good and then I left and came back here and went to sleep at like 3:30 am. Nice hey? And like no sleep because I woke up at like 9:30. Why would I wake up if I could sleep in, stupid body. Like seriously. But oh well. I decided to be productive and get some homework done while Leanne still wasn't here. I did a little and then she came back but left again to her dad's and I went with Dani for a walk to Rutherford library. It was kinda nice. Then I ended up helping with recycling which took awhile. We had a lot of crap. Too much crap. But oh well. There was like 600 and some juice bottles, which is ridiculous. Plus all the pop, beer, and juice boxes. So much. But we also got the lounge cleaned which is awesome because it looked like a pig sty. It's pretty now even though Kyle A killed the vacuum with a bobby pin. But they cleaned up the stereo cords and stuff too so it was nice. I can handle it now. So that has been the extent of my day and this is my procrastination for the afternoon. Now I must return to my stupid homework so that I can pass university and come back again next year. So ya ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Island in the Sun said...

NO SHIT REALLY???? I CAN BANG LOUDER THAN YOU, WENCH!!! Hehehe. I win!

zhsy00001 said...

Really, with a bobby pin?

Me