Tuesday, March 08, 2005

FUCK BOYS...AAAHHHHHHHHHH

AAAASSSSSSSSSSHHHOOOOLLLEEEEEEEE!!! Omg! I hate boys. That's it. I'm done. Finished. I no longer like boys. I am going to be single and alone forever. You would never guess what happened..... stupid ass fucking hoe of an ex-girlfriend Jen decided to speak up and say that she misses him. And Jeff apparently is still madly in love with her or so it seems so now he is all happy and has decided to drink and celebrate. I say FUCK HIM. Omg he couldn't get over her. And if it didn't work the first time what makes him think that it's goin to work again. Grrr. My happy mood of having my sound back and no viruses was quickly shot down. Whatever. I'm done being mad now. I just had to get that off my chest. Jeff was disinvited to my b-day but now he is reinvited because I said that if he doesn't like me that's ok I will still be his friend. But I'm not saying that I necessarily don't like him anymore I have just accepted my fate. And that is my story of the night. The End!

2 comments:

Island in the Sun said...

Ok. I can officially say that that was the scariest thing I've ever been witness to in our shoebox. But the funniest too. You kind of changed your mind like 3 or 4 times in two minutes. Very interesting to listen to, that's for sure. Oh well. We can drink ourselves into oblivion sometime soon together! Love you :D

Sassy Alie said...

Stupid Boys Fuck with us...every time i think. Yikes. Glad to hear you are starting to read the book and understand what i was getting at. You won't be alone forever...and who says you need a boy right now? We've got plenty of time. We shall drink ourselves in to a silly state very soon...possibly DUKES....sounds like a good plan to me. HEhEHE
Love you
Alison