Tuesday, March 08, 2005

stupid computers along with many other things!!

So guess what I have been doing for the last like hmm 2 hours at least. Talking on the phone and running anti-virus stuff to try and get rid of the crap I picked up yesterday. It fucked with my computer quite nicely. It better start to work soon. My internet is being retarded so I am using Leanne's. Thank god for that. I would be quite bored right now if I didn't have it. But anyways, my stories of this lovely weekend. It was a good time I must say. Oh but first I must mention my week (well last week). It was ok I guess. Not really actually. I am sure I failed my organic Chem. midterm and then I went and barely got my lab to work and managed to break a graduated cylinder of all things. Stupid piece of crap. Now I owe them like $20 which sucks cause I could spend that on booze but noooo I have to pay for replacements. With all the money I put into that university you think they could push over a few bucks so that we didn't have to pay more for that stuff. I mean it's not like THAT MUCH gets broken. But whatever, this university is bad for sucking money out of it's poor lifeless students. So ya that's that story. Friday night I did nothing. I was quite bored. Leanne went to her dad's so all I did was watch Bad Boys 2 and talk with Chris and Alison a bit. Nothing special. She finally came back and then I was getting ready for bed around midnight. She didn't want me to go to sleep but it's not like it mattered cause she was ditching me to go to her cousins anyways. LOL. It's all good. So I got a lot of sleep. It was nice Saturday cause I sat around in my PJ's for awhile and chilled and then I was going to start to paint my nails when Jeff started to talk to me. As I stated before I refused to talk to him first that day and he still talked to me and I ended up going to the mall with him and some people from his floor and Alison came with me to keep me company. When we were ready to leave he's like I'll meet you downstairs, hurry! I was like he forgets I live on the main floor. I don't have that far to go, but we went anyways. So we were down there waiting and they finally show up. He's like holy crap what did you run. I was like NO! I'm not that desperate. And then he made some comment about me being sure or something. I didn't respond. But ya, at the mall we walked a little bit with them and then Alison wanted to go and look at the shoe store to see if they had her shoes, and they did! Yay! But they came in and we decided to meet up later before the movie. So me and Alison shopped and had a great time and she bought a bunch of stuff and I bought one shirt from Garage that was cheap and it's cute. After that I had some fries and then we met up with the other guys. Alison left me to come back to Lister and then I went and saw the movie with them. We saw Hitch. It was so funny and really cute. I liked it anyways. I got to sit next to Jeff which was expected considering I was kind of his guest. I might have been angry if I didn't. So, we watched the movie and he shared his popcorn which was nice. Then we caught the bus back here and I went my separate way when we got back to Lister. I started drinking and so was he and later on he messaged me and I went up there to visit and watch Aladdin. Alison came up too but left after awhile which was ok because I was having fun and I'm sure it wasn't that interesting for her. The movie was good, I haven't watched it in forever. :) I was kind of cuddling with Jeff for most of it too which was nice. After the movie we watched much music and we were playing with our cell phones and such. He changed my banner to Loser, meany. LOL. Then I was cuddling his little pug stuffed animal named Odg who I names Odg Podge. haha. He took him back and we were play fighting and when I grabbed him back I ended up ripping him at the seems by his butt. I felt so bad. But I was up there for a few hours until like 2:00 and then it was time for me to leave and for Jeff to go to bed. When I went to get on the elevator he made me give him a hug, which was good. Made me happy anyways. And then he goes and acts kind of strange on me last night. I mean he said he was tired and in a bad mood but it still felt weird even though it had nothing to do with me. I went up there to sew his dog cause I said I would and I still felt bad. So I fixed it and then I gave it back and then I left. No hug or anything, kinda made me sad. But that's the basic gist of my story. He was good today when I went to visit him in the cafe and say hi, and I was having fun talking to him on msn. So I don't know what to think. I invited him to my b-day party and if he comes I think I might tell him then that I like him and if he doesn't like me back then that's ok. I will just be his friend, if he's ok with that. I guess we have to wait and see. And speaking of cafeteria food. It just about made me hurl tonight. I still kind of feel like crap, and it gave me gas. I hate burping up gross food. Not that you even needed to know that. Lol. Sorry guys. So now I sit here waiting for my computer to finish so maybe it will be fixed and I might try and do some homework now while I wait instead of procrastinating. So I hope you all have a good night and that you enjoyed my random blog! Oh and in case you didn't figure it out the other stupid thing is boys, I just don't understand them. Jeff is sending me mixed messages. If only I could read minds!

No comments: