Monday, March 21, 2005

Stupid cold... my hands are icicles!!

Hey guys, what's up? So I just thought I would point out incase you somehow didn't figure it out yet, that this weather sucks!!! And for whatever reason Lister is doing a bad job of heating our room. It was warmer in here when it was -40 out. Like seriously. I'm sitting by my comp and typing and I don't want to anymore cause it's so cold by the window. DUMB WEATHER!! Fuck. Grrr. Anyways, yesterday was a good day though. I got to hang out with Leanne and her family and a bunch of random people. I went to breakfast with her Uncle Greg which was alright. He's a really cool guy. Very much a kid at heart. And then I went shopping with her and her dad and we met up with Mariette too. She's really nice. It was a good time. Lot's of shopping. Leanne's dad got her a whole bunch of new clothes which is cool and he even bought me a few shirts and I bought my own zip up Garage sweater which is awesome. Yay. Clothes and shopping. I love it. I wish I had more money. But anyways, it was entertaining that's all I have to say. But after we got to go to Mariette's for dinner and it was tasty cause it was home cooked food. Plus I got to play video games with Kurtis and just hang out. Then we went over to a family members house for Alyssa's first birthday. She was so cute, and so were all the other little kids. God does it make me miss babysitting. I love little kids. They are so cute. And dogs too!! Awww. But it was a good time. I enjoyed myself and that's all that matters. But now I must return to doing homework or sleeping now that I have wasted 2 hours of nothingness on my computer. Haha. Oh well. Ciao!

No comments: