So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Feeling fat....lol.
I hate this time of the month. I mean I know it's coming and that it always comes but I hate it. I feel not that great and the cramps. Grrr. Oh and then there is the things that come with it. Like the serious cravings for chocolate. Omg, I have had so much chocolate in the last few days and I love it but it makes me feel like crap and that I am going to get fat or fatter. Oh and then there is the bloating I guess. You feel fat even if you aren't fat. It's just uncomfortable. I also feel no motivation to do anything. But I need to. I haven't done anything in over a week. I feel lazy, and fat. FAT FAT FAT ok. I know it's horrible and I'm not, blah blah blah. But that's the way I feel right now and my scale at home seems to show the proof. I have gained wait since I moved here, which I am not proud of, but I dunno, what am I going to do, not eat? Ya I DON'T THINK SO!!! I love food too much and I can guarantee I would pass out at some point. So anyways, that is my little, slightly depressing blog. Now you know how I really feel. But it will pass and I will feel better when the weekend comes. I can go out and party and just have a good time. But there is also the fact that I have an English research paper due Monday which I didn't do the pre-work for which means I got no assistance from my prof when she probably could have helped me with topics to write a good essay. But um no, Kim was dumb and chose to forget about it and not care, even though I do care because I want to pass but I'm fucked. I haven't even started and now I have a measly few days to do it and look at me now I'm still procrastinating. I can't wait to have no more english. I need to find things I enjoy taking. But I don't know if that will even happen. Crap. Oh and I have to get up early tomorrow morning to register in classes cause I want a good schedule and if I do it then it's one less thing to worry about. Along with the Lister residence stuff that I have to fill out and hand it. My time is lessoning and the pile of stuff to do just seem to grow every day. Now if I had done work before I would have been better off but once again first year university, the partying and not knowing what I want to do has screwed me over. KICK IN THE PANTS!!!! I need to go home....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment