Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Stupidly long but interesting survey!

(1) Your gender: Female
(2) Straight/gay/bi?: Straight
(3) Single?: Yep
(4) Want to be?: not really but what choice do I have
(5) Your birth day: March 15th 1986
(6) Age you act: Depends really. I act very childish a lot but then again I can be very responsible and motherly so all over the place. I probably act my age when I’m drinking… or maybe not.
(7) Age you wish you were: 17 so I could be turning 18 again because I didn’t go to the bar last time!
(8) Your height: 5'7"
(9) The color of your eyes: Green with like golden around my pupil
(10) Happy with it?: Yes it is very pretty and it’s just as nice as blue

(11) The color of your hair: I dunno. Light brown but more blonde at the moment.
(12) Happy with it?: Sure why not. There isn’t anything wrong with it.
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous?: right
(14) Your living arrangement?: Rez at University.
Wow there are a whole lot on numbers missing here!
(27) Your family: Happy I guess. Parents and a sister who can be very annoying and is spoiled.
(29) What's your job: Don’t have one! School which I’m not doing well in.
(30) Piercings?: 5 (on my ears)
(31) Tattoos?: Want one, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
(32) Obsessions?: Hmm…Not so much anymore but TV and movies. MSN has replaced that.
(35) Do you speak another language? Can’t say that I do
(36) Have a favorite quote?: don’t know. Hmm maybe..
Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish. Albert Einstein
(37) Do you have a webpage?: yep, blogspot!


DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
(38) Do you live in the moment?: I try to. Sometimes I don’t though cause I’m scared of what might happen and I take forever to make decisions.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Yes, I have to be one of the most tolerant people I know. I mean I deal with people all the time and avoid confrontation and if I am pissed at someone I don’t usually tell them.
(40) Do you have any secrets?: I agree with Neil. Who doesn’t. Everyone has something that they don’t want anyone else to know. And I am keeping mine…if I even have one.
(41) Do you hate yourself?: Not really, I think there are times, when I’m in a bad mood.

(42) Do you like your handwriting?: Not really, I’m not very good and it’s kinda messy. My printing is ok though.
(43) Do you have any bad habits?: other than procrastination not really. Hmm saying to much when I should be keeping my mouth shut. I talk way to much.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people?: Hmm, I don’t know if I get that many. I guess my girls think I’m fun and crazy and they love my randomness.
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: I have no clue. The crazy and random life of Kim!

(46) What's your biggest fear?: That something will happen to my eyes. I have like this hurting my eye phobia. I don’t know if that’s good that people know that though cause now they know how to scare me…
(47) Can you sing: I think I sort of can. A lot of people say that I can’t but I don’t care cause I will sing anyways.
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: No, I like me even though I do envy some people for aspects of their lives.
(49) Are you a loner? I hope not, I have friends.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Of course. Why wouldn’t I be. I like to have fun, go out, and I’m a pretty good student and I have a nice family and cool friends. ;)
(52) Are you a daredevil?: For some things. I wish I had more opportunities to be.
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: That I say to much and it will kick me in the ass when it’s important. Oh and that I’m not in shape… but I’m trying to work on that!
(54) Are you passive or aggressive? Don’t know. I think it depends on the situation but I’m pretty out there so probably more aggressive.

(55) Have you got a ?: I don’t know if this is a question… Have I got a problem, yes I suck at ENGLISH.
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? Strength – hmm I dunno, can’t think of one. Maybe standing my ground on a situation, being me. Weakness – not telling people how I feel and what’s going on when they need to know and I need to tell them.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself? I would go with the flow more and stop worrying about what is going to happen.
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose?: Probably love because it can get you through a lot in life!
(59) How do you vent?: Hmm well writing in my blog, which now everyone can see, of telling Alison or Leanne or Dani how I truly feel about a situation.
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong?: Ya pretty strong. I don’t get upset that often. I’m pretty good at brushing stuff off.
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: Who doesn’t regret something, but I mean what is life living with regrets so I usually deal with it. I guess I wish more that I would stand up for myself and be stronger in approaching people.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far?: Yeah, it’s been alright. Can’t really complain. I have a good life compared to a lot of people and I HAVE A LIFE, which is enough in itself.
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: Sometimes people may not like you for whatever reason, it doesn’t mean you are a bad person or there is something wrong with you.
(64) What do you like the most about your body?: Not a whole lot really. I guess I have a pretty nice ass, lol, and hair!
(65) And least?: stomach, legs.
(66) Do you think you are good looking?: I’m not ugly, let’s put it that way.
(67) Are you confident?: Depends on the situation but I try to be.
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like?: Hmm I don’t really know. Maybe Sydney off of Alias because she is independent, does her job, has fun and she will do what she can for the people she cares about and that care for her.
(69) Do people know how you feel?: Only the dearest to me and the people that know how to help me with my feelings.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly?: Sometimes. I think most of the time what you see is what you get but I have my secrets that make me a little less innocent then you may think!

DO YOU...
(71) Smoke?: Nope, can’t stand the smell!
(72) Do drugs?: Nope
(73) Read the newspaper?: No usually.
(74) Pray?: Sometimes
(75) Go to church?: Not as much as I should.
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you?: Yes, until I find out they are creepy or I just don’t care about them because I don’t know them.

(77) Sleep with stuffed animals?: Yes! My cow that I got from Kristin and Leanne. Guss. He is the bestest.
(78) Take walks in the rain?: Sometimes. I love the smell and it is a very refreshing feeling.
(79) Talk to people even though you hate them?: Um, sometimes I guess. I don’t hate very many people and I try to be kind to all.
(80) Drive?: Sure do, well not as much as I used to and I miss it very much!
(81) Like to drive fast?: Sure do. More at night though, because it’s more thrilling and there is less chances of getting caught!

HAVE YOU EVER...
(82) Liked your voice?: Yeah, it is part of who I am and I talk a lot so I must like to hear myself.
(83) Hurt yourself?: Not Physically, but I have done stupid crap that has kicked me in the ass
(84) Been out of the country?: Only to the states.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick?: Hmm the only thing I can think of is liverwurst. :p
(86) Burped?: What Um ya I do that a lot, especially when I have pop!
(87) Been unfaithful?: No one to be unfaithful too…
(88) Been in love?: Nope
(89) Done drugs?: Nope!
(90) Gone skinny dipping?: Well there was this one time…
(92) Had a surgery?: Yeah sort of when I was little.
(93) Ran away from home?: Don’t think so. I do that now when my family is driving me nuts
(94) Played strip poker: Can’t say that I have done that yet.
(95) Gotten beaten up?: Nope, well my auntie Suzy took me down once but we were seeing who was stronger, I wasn’t really beaten.
(97) Been picked on?: The story of my life!
(98) Been on stage?: Hmm yep for choir and band and dance!
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath?: No I can’t say that specific situation has happened. Although I have been severely drunk many times.
(100) Slept outdoors?: I camp all the time. Good times.
(101) Thought about suicide?: Here and there. Nothing serious though.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter?: Well sort of, till like 5:30 but then I went to sleep for like and hour or 2 so I don’t know if that counts.
(103) If yes, what is your record?: Probably no more than a day (24 hours) I don’t function well without any sleep.
(105) Talked on the phone all night?: Nope
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: Only like once or twice, totally harmless
(107) Slept all day?: No I can’t do that. I slept till 1 in the afternoon once and I was like OMG THAT’S NUTS!!

(108) Killed someone?: Can’t say that I have.
(109) Made out with a stranger?: Sure have! Lol. Wow.
(110) Had sex with a stranger?: Nope
(111) Thought you're going crazy?: I am crazy!
(112) Kissed the same sex?: Oh probably, I am loving and have loving friends. haha.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex? Nope.
(114) Been betrayed? Who hasn’t… really. Nothing to serious though that has made me want to take my life or something.
(115) Had a dream that came true? Hmm I dunno, possibly. I don’t remember my dreams very often. And if you mean day dreams, then no.
(116) Broken the law? Well I have sped before, drank under age. So ya I guess I have.
(117) Met a famous person? Nope
(118) Have you ever killed an animal by accident? Not that I know of
Once again where did all the number go??
(147) Been on radio/TV.?: Nope
(148) Been in a mosh-pit? No
(149) Had a nervous breakdown?: That’s a common occurrence for me.
(150) Considered religious vocation? No, that’s to much dedication and not enough fun.
(151) Been criticized about your sexual performance? No because I haven’t had sexual relations with people.
(152) Bungee jumped?: I want to.
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back?: Yes when I was little it was at the wave pool and my cousin Robert got eaten by a killer whale. It was a bad dream.

CLOTHES and other fashion
(154) Shoe brand? Hmm my favorites are probably Vans
(155) Brand of clothing?: I love Stitches clothing.
(156) Brand of perfume? Very Irresistible by Givenchy.
(157) Brand of cologne?: Don’t know. Axe is alright. I know a lot of people that wear that. And old spice I guess.
(158) What are you normally wearing to school/work? Jeans/Pants, and a t-shirt of some sort.
(160) Wear hats? Yes, in the summer all the time.

(161) Wear make-up? More than I used to.
(162) Favorite place to shop?: Hmm Stitches and La Senza!
(163) Favorite article of clothing? I have a lot. Probably my black t-shirt with the water angel on it. :D
(164) Are you trendy?: Sometimes.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school?: Sometimes it would make the whole process of picking and outfit easier…

BELIEFS
(166) Believe in life on other planets? I dunno, it’s a possibility if we are here right??
(167) Miracles? Yes.
(168) Astrology? Sometimes
(169) Magic? No :D
(170) God?: Yes
(171) Satan? No, because people do things according to life experiences and teachings and we can’t really judge anyone for what they do and send them to hell because we think what they did is inexcusable.
(172) Santa? Nope.
(173) Ghosts? Not really, but Leanne sure does!
(174) Luck?: I don’t know if it’s luck or just an unexpected circumstance.
(175) Love at first sight? No, You have to get to know people.
(176) Yin and Yang? Yes because everything that is important in life has a counter, some sort of opposite that balances life out!
(178) Easter bunny?: Once again, no.
(179) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? I think so. If you have the love and passion there shouldn’t be a problem and some people seem to do it.

(180) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Nope.
(181) Do you wish on stars?: Why the hell not, it feels good to know you have a secret and they is something that you would do anything to get!

LOVE, and all that
(182) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title?: No I just wished that I saw more of it.
(183) Do you remember your first love?: Can’t say that I have had one yet :P
(184) Still love him/her?: Look above.
(185) Do you consider love a mistake?: How is something that makes all human beings happy a mistake??
(186) What do you find romantic? Those random situations that seem harmless and meaningless but change things and make you see how much you really cherish a person.
(187) Turn-on?: Personality. Humor is HUGE for me. Oh and they have to be taller and decent looking too. Lol.
(188) Turn-off? Assholes and people who aren’t direct. Cocky people!
(189) Do you base your judgment on looks alone? No. Cause there are have been many people I’m not sure about and then I end up caring for them very much.
(200) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: I would be like wow, someone likes me, and I would feel bad for not liking them back

(201) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"?: Well I have never done either so I couldn’t tell you.
(202) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out?: Yes. But after reading “He’s just not that into”, I have seen that it just won’t ever be like that. It will always be weird.
(203) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Sure I guess, but when I become romantically attracted to someone I usually find qualities I like and it just doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks!
(204) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking? Well I can’ be that good looking because I have had very few situations where it has shown to be true.
(205) What is best about the opposite sex?: That they are strong, and having a hug from them makes you feel good and they take care of you and buy you drinks when they matter.
(206) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex? They can be very frustrating and hard to understand, and jerks and you know you need them even though sometimes you don’t want them!
(207) What's the last present someone gave you? Hmm, I dunno, Christmas, CD I guess.
(208) Are you in love?: Nope.
(209) Do you consider your significant other hot? Don’t have a significant other.
(210) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk? Hmm look at them and wonder what it would be like to have someone like them….

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(211) That haunted you?: Couldn’t tell you.
(212) You wanted to kill?: Can’t say that I have ever wanted to kill anybody. I may get frustrated but not to the extent of wanting to kill.

(213) That you laughed at?: Hmm um myself because I fell out of my chair the other night. It was so quick and so unexpected. Leanne thought it was pretty funny.
(214) That laughed at you?: I guess Leanne in that same situation. Or maybe from last night when I went psycho.
(215) That turned you on?: Hmm well I guess Jeff.
(216) You went shopping with? Just went shopping with Nicole like and hour ago, not even.
(217) That broke your heart? Well my heart hasn’t ever really been broken. I guess Jeremy if that counts.
(218) To disappoint you? Hmm Jeff.
(219) To make you cry?: I totally don’t remember when I cried last, hmmm, the other night when I was feeling depressed and alone I think I might have cried.
(221) To brighten up your day?: Hmm Mickey I guess because he helped me fix my computer and get the sound back!
(222) That you thought about?: Um, I dunno. Shawn I guess cause me and Nicole we talking about him coming to my b-day party at cook.
(223) You saw a movie with?: Jeff, Marlanea, Dyln, and Sarah.
(224) You talked to on the phone? Umm Nicole right before she came to pick me up.

(225) You talked to through IM? Hmm don’t remember….Last night, maybe Jeff or Stef.
(226) You saw?: Chris, he needed to use some hand lotion.
(227) You lost?: By death would be Glen I guess, that I don’t talk to anymore… like everyone from high school.
(229) You thought was completely insane? Umm probably myself or Alison, lol.
(230) You wanted to be?: I don’t want to be anybody, umm, Leanne maybe or do you mean super star cause then Jennifer Garner.
(231) You told off?: I don’t usually tell people of, but my last spat or argument was probably with Leanne.
(232) You trusted?: I trust all my girls.
(233) You turned down? Hmm Marco when I was home I guess.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
(234) Smiled?: When Nicole was telling me her random stories today.
(235) Laughed? Last night I was pretty giggly for awhile.
(236) Cried?: I believe I answered this already but last week I guess.
(237) Bought something? Today I just bought some face cream and wash and shampoo and conditioner.
(238) Danced? That would be the last time I went to the bar which was when I was at home I believe so at Tantra.
(239) Were sarcastic?: Don’t know I’m not very sarcastic. Maybe when I was like “that’s interesting” when I was talking with Nicole.
(240) Hugged someone?: Hmm I guess I hugged Dani last night.
(241) Talked to an ex?: Well since I only have one ex if you can even call him that I would have to say like 4 years ago.
(242) Watched your fave movie? Umm I have a lot of favorite movies, um when I was home at Christmas I guess. Varsity Blues, or Top Gun.
(243) Had a nightmare? A couple nights ago I dreamt that some asshole called me fat.
(245) Talked on the phone?: Today.
(246) Listened to the radio?: Earlier today.
(247) Watched TV?: Hmm that would be last Thursday when I watched CSI.
(248) Went out?: Well Saturday I went to that movie and the mall. A date, never. Lol.
(249) Helped someone?: Um I think…I dunno, maybe Leanne with Chem.
(250) Were mean? I’m not a mean person so this is not a very common occurrence. I really don’t know when I was truly mean last.
(251) Sang?: Earlier today in the car!
(252) Saw a movie in a theater?: I saw Hitch on Saturday.
(253) Said "I love you"?: Um to my parents the other day I guess.
(254) Missed someone? Umm I guess I miss my family everyday.
(255) Fought with a family member?: Oh god. When I was home for reading break I guess, and I don’t think it was even a real fight.
(256) Fought with a friend? Oh I think I argued with Leanne the other day.
(257) Had a serious conversation? Hmm, a real serious conversation. Um with Dani yesterday I guess if you can call it serious.
(258) Got drunk? I don’t know. I was pretty drunk Saturday but I think it was stupidity as well and just having fun.
(259) Had sex? Never, there you go, it’s out. Now you know. Haha.

No comments: