So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Friday, March 18, 2005
Doom....
So I quit Organic Chemistry. I'm done. Finito. It's cut. I feel bad about the whole withdrawing thing when I am almost done and the waist of money and time. And all those labs that I worked so hard for. Gone, and I still had to pay for all the crap I broke this year too. It sucks. But anyways, it is over with, I am officially withdrawn. It will be a nice relief though. But now I feel obligated to do better in my other classes because I have more time and no excuse. Aaaaahhhh!! And I gave in a went to the plant for a few hours instead of studying for my Stat's midterm which was at 8:00 am this morning and if my parents found out they would kill me. Holy Fuck I am an idiot. I have to get my ass into gear. This is a serious kick in the pants! But ya that is the extent of that. The only other thing I have to say is that Leanne and Alison were so fucked last night it was entertaining. Wow. But as me and Amy predicted they are hurting today and don't really want to get smashed at the moment. But they will. They have to. It's my b-day, and Cook County! Fuck am I excited. But I should go and do something before the day is through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you had a fabulous time tonight. You deserve to!! I love you!
Post a Comment