Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So tired!!!!!

You see it is now 12:30 and I could have gone to bed at 11:00 pm but no I choose to stay up and talk on msn and write blogs and write silly quizzes. And I'm tired and want to go to bed, but then again I don't. Actually I just don't want to get up early tomorrow morning with no sleep tonight. I shall go to bed as soon as I finish here however. Which will be soon because I really don't have anything to say today. Nothing happened out of the ordinary really. Oh well I did go all the way to SUB just to meet Alison to make sure she was going to the doctor, because it NEEDED to be done and if me being there made her go then I'm glad I went. And tomorrow I am picking up Leanne from chemistry to take her too. Haha. I love doing this support/motherly thing. I mean if it gets the job done. And then I will come back here and do nothing with my time as usual. But anyways, going with Alison today gave me a chance to read my book and then I met Dani for lunch and we chatted as usual. Oh and then I had my lab, which was actually ok.... but I had a blonde moment and I turned red and was laughing at myslef along with my TA and everyone else. It was great. I like Colin more and more every time I have a lab. He is just a really cool guy. Down to earth and funny. But I can't start crushing on my superiors now can I!!! But oh well it's kinda fun to dream. ;) But then the day went down hill when I spent like 5 hours doing my stat's lab. Man did that suck the shizzle. But it was good cause me and Leanne walked in late, which I don't really care about and it gave us a chance to chat which was a good time. I love our random chats. I think it keeps me sane. So ya, I think that's finally it, and I really need to go to bed now even though I am having a lot of fun talking to Dylan at the moment. Meh oh well. Night night. Love you all! Peace.

2 comments:

Spatula said...

My sisters roommate is dating her Phyiscs T.A. from first year. They've been going out for 3 years.... so it is possible! :P

Island in the Sun said...

you need to write a new, longer blog before we go home. Because I have no internet remember? So I will be out of touch until Monday - and your last blog was short anyways, and I KNOW you have the time, cuz you only have one class today. See ya later! *love*