So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Who's the IDIOT now???? ME!!!
Omg, I didn't think I could be anymore blonde or stupid then I already am but I guess I was wrong. I realized today that I guess when I made this blog I decided to put a link on my Nexopia page which I seemed to forget about and then I was thinking only a few people were privileged to I guess quite a bit of personal thoughts. Well once again I was wrong. Everyone that looked at my page and any one of my friends could have read the information and in fact could be reading this right now. So if I said anything bad or mean about you without realizing it I just want you to know it was simply a moment and this is a way for me to vent and I don't want you to be mad and angry at me for the way I felt at the time. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings of changed the way you look at me. I want to be your friend and that is all I have to say. Hopefully no one thinks I am a crazy nutcase!! Even though sometimes I think that I am. So for everyone reading this I hope you enjoyed my random and stupid blogs!! Idiot, idiot, idiot.... wow, still can't imagine, stupid, stupid, idiot! Oh and if you are a girl and have been shot down or you think are getting mixed messages from a guy read the book "He's just not that into you". It clears all your confusions up within the first 10 pages pretty much. Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job. Man..that takes a lOT of talent..but you have to admit, it IS kind of funny...:D I seriously doubt anybody noticed it..I was just bored and happened to stumble upon it. I don't think anybody else would do that...do you really think that youknowwho would decide to randomly read your likes?? He's probably too busy being hung over or skipping class to notice...bye!
Post a Comment